Tuesday, July 18, 2006

DAMNIT

I hate it when people use the same shit I do. Auction sniping tools, for instance. Some bitch outsniped me on an auction I desperately wanted to win. FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I hope the bitch is mad she had to pay a lot at least!

I was at Starbucks from six pm to nine pm tonight, dutifully working on my research proposal. I will be overjoyed when this thing is finally done, regardless of whether or not I feel it's crappy. About the only analogy I can come up with to describe this torture is to say it's like being Zeus and having Athena stuck in your head, slamming at your skull with her weapons.

Would somebody please fucking call Hephaestus and have him split my goddamn skull open NOW so this paper will get the hell out (fully formed!)?

Talked to A.S. for a bit; she's every bit as frustrated, possibly more. Stupid fucking library won't get her articles on microfiche. Last I checked, wasn't the library's fucking job to get people INFORMATION?

We plan on hitting up Cafe Ba Ba Reeba the Friday after the paper is due (that makes it August 4th) and getting absolutely trashed on sangria and obliterating what brains we have left. (If we have any left, jesus.)

0 comments: