Saturday, April 29, 2006

Finals

I have been slaving since Friday night at trying to crank this final paper out for my SCED 401L class. I am just damned tired and sick (literally - I'm still heavily congested).

I've only got about seven pages of the minimum 15 I need. If anyone wants to read (*cough* if I haven't already emailed it to you that is...) it and offer me a critique, GOD, please offer.

Other than that: two notes of interest. Friday at work, my boss was given four Cubs tickets. We drew names out of a hat to see who would get tickets. I was drawn - as FIRST ALTERNATE. Yeah. So much for that. I mean, I doubt one of the ladies that got drawn will actually want to go, but I can't count it as a sure thing! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Second raffle experience today at the bicycle shop. I just recently got a new bicycle because I am damned tired of the gas prices and I want to ride to work more often in the summer. Today they had a ladies night event with promos, raffles, and company reps at the store. Pretty cool. I went in knowing I wanted to buy a pair of padded biking shorts and some riding gloves. I got a raffle ticket (for free) and wound up winning a $50 pair of sunglasses. Sunglasses that have interchangeable lenses - two extra pairs of lenses, plus a case and cleaning cloth. Schweeet!

Now...if only that paper of mine would write itself.

0 comments: